Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some of the worst icebreakers I heard

4D8XPVQUT728
At a party, at the mall, at work. Something has to be said to start a conversation. Some people have the gift, some are shy, and some are, ugh, trying too hard, or something like that. Here's what I mean:

Do you have a boyfriend?
- Us girls always answer yes to that question. Even if we don't.

I need a girlfriend. Can you help me?
- Seriously, this is very creepy. I think there's a 1-900 hotline for people like that!

Did you pose for [Men's magazine name]?
- Another creepy line, especially if the guy seems to stare at you.

Your name must be Mickey, coz you're so fine!
- Will only work if the girl knows Johnny Bravo lol.

Immigration! Give me your phone number.
- Actually made me smile, but jeez, can you ask for my name first before my number?

Do you speak English?
My reaction is always a *blank stare*. But to be fair, I do look like someone 'from somewhere else'. Lol

How about you? Heard any funny icebreakers you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment