Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Katya blogs. Again.

In my previous (deleted) blogs, I wanted to be on-track, topic-specific, and non-personal. This time, I think it should be the opposite. Like in Twitter, we don't limit our tweets to one general topic. Anything goes, informal, relaxed. (Ha! Like I tweet regularly lol!)


My friend told me that I shouldn't have deleted my previous blogs. I wasn't happy with them, so I wanted to erase all evidence of how I suck at blogging. But here I am, with another brand new blog. *rolls eyes*

I guess my problem was trying too hard to be a "writer", which I'm definitely not. Maybe the best approach is to just blog about what comes to my mind, my daily experiences, or something boring like my grocery list. Whatever. Blogging is for me (Katya) too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment