Tuesday, March 29, 2011

For Apples K

 Last December 2009, I met a girl named Apples via an online game called Spymaster [link was playspymaster.com]. She was kind and helpful to me in the game, and also in real life.



At first, I was rather skeptical if she was a real person or just an alt account on Spymaster (sorry Apples lol), since she had that avatar with a mask on [she is @applesk on twitter], a japanese girl who seemed to love cereal and oatmeal, and to top it all, her first name wasn't exactly japanese-sounding, if you know what I mean.

As time went on, I got to know who Apples was - a pretty (check out her Facebook account for yourself!),  kind, and very friendly asian-american girl who was both old-fashioned and modern at the same time. Apples inspired me to stay fit and stick to my regular workouts, have an 'oatmeal and cereal' habit, and even start a new blog. And she also got me interested in Japanese songs and music, from singers like Hikaru Utada and Mika Nakashima. Thank you very much for being my friend, Apples! You are my internet BFF. Always.